What is Tramadol?
Tramadol is a synthetic or man-made opioid analgesic that works similarly to morphine. It binds to protein receptors or opioid receptors in the brain that transmit pain messages throughout the body and the mind. Like other narcotics, Tramadol also has the potential for abuse and addiction.
Buy Tramadol online to help manage mild to severe pain. Extended-release Tramadol pills can also be useful to treat severe chronic pain like cancer pain in adults who require around-the-clock pain treatment.
Tramadol is not recommendable for children under 12 years of age. Children between 12 to 18 years of age should not use Tramadol if they are overweight, have breathing problems or severe lung disease, or the treatment of pain caused due to tonsils surgery or adenoids.
Description of Tramadol 100mg pills:
Tramadol 100mg comes as a white-colored round-shaped tablet containing Tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 100 milligrams.
Apart from the active ingredient, Tramadol 100mg tablets inactive ingredients such as microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium starch glycolate, and others.
How is Tramadol 100mg used?
Tramadol is an oral medication. Take it precisely as prescribed by the doctor to avoid any adverse effects.
The recommended dosage is 50-100mg immediate-release Tramadol pills every 4-6 hours as needed for analgesia. Do not surpass a daily dosage of 400 milligrams per day.
Doctors should start the treatment with a lower dose, such as 25mg per day, increasing by 25-50mg every 3-4 days according to the response of each patient.
If an individual wants to discontinue therapy, contact a doctor. Abruptly quitting Tramadol can cause severe withdrawal symptoms such as restlessness, teary eyes, yawning, chills, sweating, anxiety, muscle pain, back pain, joint pain, weakness, weight loss, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, diarrhea, and others. To prevent these symptoms, gradually lower the daily doses of Tramadol.
What are the precautions associated with Tramadol pills?
Read the following precautions carefully before you buy Tramadol online:
- Tramadol is a Schedule IV substance under the Controlled Substance Act, so it has a risk of addiction, abuse, and misuse. Do not use the medication in higher than prescribed doses or for prolonged periods.
- Researches do not establish the safety of Tramadol during pregnancy and breastfeeding. The drug passes to the unborn or nursing baby, thus causing symptoms of withdrawal.
- Tramadol causes drowsiness, so it unsafe to drive or do any work that needs alertness after taking it.
- Never take the medication if you have a known sensitivity to Tramadol or any inactive ingredients of the pills.
- Tramadol shows interaction with several drugs. It is better to tell your doctor about all the concurrent medications before you start taking Tramadol.
- Do not initiate Tramadol medication without properly consulting your doctor if you have or ever had a narrow or blocked intestine or stomach, paralytic ileus, infection in the brain or spine, painful urination, or suicidal thoughts.